If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
MENOMONIE – The following students from the area have been named to the University of Wisconsin-Stout Dean’s List for the fall 2020 semester:
• Boyceville: MaKenna Farrington, Senior, BS human development and family studies; Tara Gunnufson, Freshman, Pre-Dentistry/Pre-Prof, applied science; James Palmer, Senior, BS Environmental Science
• Colfax: Emma Emch, Junior, BFA interior design; Sarah Bartlett, Junior, BS early childhood education; Krisha Diers, Senior, BS Early Childhood Ed (2nd mj); Tucker Hovde, Senior, BS special education
• Downing: Tyler Nueske, Senior, BS applied science
• Elk Mound: Nate Bechel, Sophomore, Pre Mechanical Engineering; Alyssa Bee, Junior, BS packaging; Bradley Carlson, Senior, BS Mechanical Engineering; Hannah Caron, Sophomore, BS Real Estate Property Mgmt; Logan Erickson, Freshman, BS Digital Mktg Technology; Max Gibson, Senior, BS Criminal Justice & Rehab; Marcus Kinblom, Sophomore, BS Criminal Justice & Rehab; Ethan Kjellberg, Junior, BS Criminal Justice & Rehab; Matthew Lor, Freshman, BS management; Bryce Ploeckelman, Freshman, BS hotel, restaurant and tourism; Mikayla Woolhouse, Senior, BS Environmental Science
• Emerald: Jacob Hennessy, Senior, BS engineering technology; Mariah Voeltz, Senior, BS business administration; Andrew Wagner, Senior, BS Appl Biochem & Molec Biol
• Glenwood City: Anna Berends, Senior, BS psychology; Josiah McClelland, Senior, BFA entertainment design; Gabrielle Porter, Senior, BS business administration; Tom Rosenow, Freshman, BS manufacturing engineering; Wilbur Rosenow, Senior, BS art education; Destiny Stolarczyk, Senior, BS applied science, Pre-Dentistry/Pre-Prof
• Knapp: Josh Long, Sophomore, BS engineering technology
• Wilson: Dylan Bosshart, Sophomore, BS Mechanical Engineering
The award, formerly known as the Chancellor’s Award, is presented to students who have a grade point average of 3.5 or above.