If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
RIVER FALLS – The University of Wisconsin-River Falls fall semester Dean’s List honoring 1,995 students has been released by Registrar Kelly Browning.
To be named to the Dean’s List, a full-time undergraduate must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 on a scale of 4.0, or midway between an “A” and “B” average. Area students are listed below by hometown, name, and major.
• From Colfax: Amanda Christianson, Sociology; Spencer Herrick, Health & Human Performance
• From Elk Mound: Hannah Carlson, Animal Science; Kameri Meredith, Biomedical and Health Science; Brook Plaszcz, Animal Science; Sarah Sweeney, Marketing Communications
• From Boyceville: Steven Rasmussen, History; Noelle Wheeldon, Biology, Computer Science & Info System
• From Downing: Kaitlin Lee, Biomedical and Health Science; Leslie Ludtke, Geographic Information Science, Geology; Margaret Wallin, Stage and Screen Arts
• From Emerald: Allen Croes, Agricultural Engineering Tech; Emily McNamara, Accounting
• From Glenwood City: Rachel Skinner, Dairy Science
• From Knapp: Jasmine Windsor, Elementary Education
• From Wheeler: Megan Hintzman, Exploratory; Madysn Riek, Animal Science
• From Wilson: Isaac Nilssen, Business Administration