If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
MENOMONIE – The following students from the area graduated in May 2020 from University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie, Wis.
• From Colfax: Laura Elmer, BS Human Develpm & Family Std; Belinda Mercer, BS Human Develpm & Family Std; Zachary Meyer, BS Manufacturing Engineering; Taylor Michels, MS Rehabilitation Counseling
• From Elk Mound: Brandon Bohl, BS Criminal Justice & Rehab; Angela Hendrickson, BS Human Develpm & Family Std; Korbyn Knipfer, BS Computer Net & Info Tech; Tonya Pagenkopf, BS Management; Chuck Vang, BS Computer and Electrical Eng.
• From Boyceville: Marki Lagerstrom, BS Early Childhood Education; Shyanne Marlett, BS Vocational Rehabilitation
• From Downing: Natasha Rassbach, BS Early Childhood Education
• From Glenwood City: Brett Bazille, BS Information & Comm Tech; Cathy Mianecki, BS Management; Jake O’Meara, BS Business Administration
• From Knapp: Tylor Klish, BS Engineering Technology
• From Wilson: Vilma Topuzi, PSM Industrial & Applied Math
UW-Stout, Wisconsin’s Polytechnic University with a focus on applied learning, collaboration with business and industry and career outcomes, has 49 undergraduate majors and 21 graduate programs, including one doctoral degree.
Enrollment for the fall semester was 8,400. The university graduated more than 1,180 students in May.