If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
RIVER FALLS – The University of Wisconsin-River Falls spring semester Dean’s List honoring 2,210 students has been released by Registrar Kelly Browning.
• From Colfax: Amanda Christianson, Sociology; Courtney Dressel, Animal Science
• From Elk Mound: Bryce Kragness, Animal Science; Brook Plaszcz, Animal Science; Sarah Sweeney, Marketing Communications
• From Boyceville: Cheyenne Booth, Animal Science
• From Downing: Leslie Ludtke, Geology
• From Emerald: Jordan Averill, Psychology; Shawna Larson; Emily McNamara, Accounting
• From Glenwood City: Marne Lewis, Communication Studies; Rachel Skinner, Dairy Science; Jacob Traynor, Broad Field Social Studies
• From Knapp: Adalyn Maves, Biology
• From Wheeler: Madysn Riek, Animal Science
• From Wilson: Jessica Moor, Business Administration; Isaac Nilssen, Business Administration; Christina Schwab, Accounting
To be named to the Dean’s List, a full-time undergraduate must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 on a scale of 4.0, or midway between an “A” and “B” average. Area students are listed below by hometown, name, and major.