BLOOMER — Five graduating seniors from area high schools recently received $500 scholarships from Mayo Clinic Health System – Chippewa Valley to pursue education in a health care-related field.
• Bloomer: Justyne Burgess will attend Viterbo University in La Crosse to pursue a degree in nursing.
• Chippewa Falls: Collin Prill will attend the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities to pursue a degree in biochemistry and pre-medicine.
• Colfax: Mackenzie Jensen will attend the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse to pursue a degree in biology and pre-physical therapy.
• McDonell: Olivia Kressin will attend St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas to pursue a degree in biology and pre-medicine.
• New Auburn: Sierra Huser will attend the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire to pursue a degree in nursing.