If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Song of the Day
• 1963: “Don’t Let Me Cross Over” – Carl Butler
• 1973: “I Wonder if They Ever Think of Me” – Merle Haggard
• 1983: “Faking Love” – T.G. Sheppard
• 1993: “Can I Trust You With My Heart” – Travis Tritt
• 1913: Cracker Jack started their prizes in their packaging.
• 1962: John Glenn made the first orbital space flight.
• 1792: The Postal Service started in the U.S.
• 1931: AlkaSeltzer was introduced.
• 1878: The first telephone directories were distributed in the U.S.A.
• 1958: The Peace Symbol was designed by Gerald Holton.
• 1958: Merle Haggard was transferred to San Quentin Prison from a Bakerfield jail after a failed escape.
• 1994: Trace Adkins’ second wife shot him with a .38 caliber revolver. The bullet passed through both lungs and both chambers of his heart. He survived and decided not to press charges!!
• William Bendix stared in 1950s sitcom. What was the name of the show? The Life of Riley
• What food product claimed it could build your body in 12 ways?? WonderBread
Ponder on this!!!
• Do you know how weird it is being the same age as old people??
• Did you hear about the coin shortage?? Yes, America is literally running out of common cents!!!
• Never in my whole life would I imagine my hands would consume more alcohol than my mouth!!
• Who would’ve thought one day we’d be smoking weed at a family gathering, but the illegal part would be the family gathering??
• Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded!!!
• It was a whole lot easier to get older than it was to get wiser!!
• It is hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere!!
This week’s Rockpile Readers of the Week: Bill and Lori Hurtgen of Downing, Wis.
Have a cute story or joke?
Send to: Leaker’s Place
P.O. Box 213; Glenwood City, WI 54013
or you can email: Leaker@cltcomm.net