Please enter your login information to view this article.
Username and Password Help
Well the Packers came through for all us Packer fans!!! San Francisco will be a tough one to win, but hopefully the Pack will prevail. The game will be played next Sunday at 5:40 p.m. Go Packers!!!
Rick Tiberg role the top game last week on the Hometown league. Tiberg bowled a nice 267 game. He bowls on the M&M Bar Team.
On the ladies’ circuit, Lindsey Dikeman had the high game of the week with a 215 game. Lindsey bowls on the Emerald Tire crew.
• 1963 Song of the Day: “Ruby Ann” – Marty Robbins
• 1973 Song of the Day: “She’s Got to Be a Saint” – Ray Price
• 1983 Song of the Day: “Can’t Even Get the Blues” – Reba
• 1993 Song of the Day: “Don’t Let Our Love Start Slippin’ Away.” – Vince Gill
• 1899 – A new device was patented – the flashlight!
• 1901 – Oil was discovered in Texas. The “gusher” went 150 feet in the air and produced close to 100,000 barrels of oil a day.
• 1908 – President Teddy Roosevelt declared the Grand Canyon a national monument.
• 1948 – 13-year-old Loretta Webb of Butcher Holler, Kentucky, married Mooney Lynn.
• 1971 – “All In The Family” began its 21 year run on T.V.
Quote of the Week
Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell!!! – Anonymous
Tonight I dreamt of a beautiful walk on a sandy beach. At least that explains the footprints in the cat litter box this morning!!
Women really know how to hold a grudge. My wife asked me to buy her lip balm. And by mistake, I bought her a tub of super glue. It’s been a month now and she’s still not talking to me!!
Guest at a restaurant: “I refuse to eat this roast beef. Please call the manager.” Waiter: “That’s no use. He won’t eat it either!!”
Rockpile Readers of the Week
Rick and Lorna Tiberg of Glenwood City.
Have a cute story or joke?
Send to: Leaker’s Place
P.O. Box 213; Glenwood City, WI 54013
or you can email: Leaker@cltcomm.net