If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Here are a few nice games from last week’s league action: Jordan Wink – 253, Tom Schug – 254, Dave Brandt – 246, Tracy Lawson – 2-5, Lori Klinger – 204, Cortney Lawson – 198.
We will have all this week off for deer hunting and Thanksgiving. Ma & Pa League will resume this Saturday Nite.
We still have a few openings for our Annual Pheiffer Card Tournament on Saturday, December 7th at noon. Please call or stop in to sign up.
We had a couple bucks registered over the weekend for our Buck Board. Bradley Maes brought in a nice 8-pointer with a 14″ spread and Gary Standaert brought in a 6-point buck with an 11.5″ spread. My buck is still in the woods!!!
An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night. Surprised she looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.
“I’m 90 years old,” he says.
“90?” replied the woman. “Don’t you realize you’ve had it?”
“Oh, sorry,” says the old man. “How much do I owe you?”
Song of the Day
• 1950: “I’m Movin’ On” – Hank Snow
• 1960: “Wings of a Dove” – Ferlin Husky
• 1970: “Fifteen Years Ago” – Conway Twitty
• 1980: “Lady” – Kenny Rogers
• 1990: “Come Next Monday” – K. T. Oslin
• 1867 – Alfred Nobel patented his invention of dynamite.
• 1949 – “Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer” hit the music charts.
• 1957 – President Dwight D. Eisenhower suffered a mild stroke. He recovered rapidly.
• 1998 – Actor Michael J. Fox revealed he is fighting Parkinson’s Disease.
May your stuffing be tasty, and your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious and your pies take the prize,
But most of all dear friend,
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!!!
Religious Rockpile Reader of the Week
Mickie Kuehl of Glenwood City, Wisconsin.
Have a cute story or joke?
Send to: Leaker’s Place; P.O. Box 213; Glenwood City, WI 54013
or you can email: Leaker@cltcomm.net