If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Obermueller Trucking put a 3711 series up on the board last Tuesday nite on the Hometown Leage. The boys rolled three 700 series including a 759 and two 734’s by Chuckie DeSmith, Brent Standaert and Dave Brandt respectively. Doug Standaert and Bernie Obermueller also contributed to that nice series!!
Peg Obermueller bowled a 213 game on the Town & Country League this past Thursday nite and Lori Klinger rolled a dandy 235 game this past Wednesday nite on the ladies circuit, Good bowling ladies!
Song of the Day
• 1953 – “Kaw-Liga” – Hank Williams
• 1963 – “Til I Get It Right” – Tammy Wynette
• 1993 – “What Part of No” – Lorrie Morgan
• 1888 – The Blizzard of 1888 hit the Northeast killing more than 400 people and dumping 55 inches of snow in some areas.
• 1927 – Seeburg placed their first jukebox in public operations.
• 1986 – Popsicle announced its plan to end the (model) traditional twin-stick frozen treat for a one-stick model.
• 2011 – A giant tsunami hit Japan, 15,884 deaths resulted.
Quote of the Week
“The toughest part of a diet is not watching what you eat. IT is watching what other people eat.” – Anonymous
Joke of the Week
Two attractive young folks driving in different directions on a county road have a horrific collision. Both vehicles are totaled but they emerge unscathed. The young lady looks at the handsome young man and says, “It’s a miracle, our cars are demolished but we are unhurt. Do you think God planned this as a way for us to meet?” “Gee, I don’t know,” says the young man, “It could be.”
“Would you look at this,” says the pretty blonde, “Another miracle, my 74 year old bottle of scotch is not broken. Do you think we should take a drink to celebrate our new relationship?” “Sounds good to me,” says the handsome young man. He proceeded to down about half of it.
He returned the bottle to her but she screws the cap back on and hands the bottle back to him. “Aren’t you going to drink a toast with me?” he asked. “No thanks,” she answered, “I’m going to wait until after the police leave.”
Religious Rockpile Reader of the Week
Brad & Debbie Hoitomt, Glenwood City, WI
Have a cute story or joke?
Send to: Leaker’s Place
P.O. Box 213; Glenwood City, WI 54013
or you can email: Leaker@cltcomm.net