If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Congratulations to “Out-4-Fun”. They won the first half of the Sunday Nite Couples league. Their team is made up of Darrin and Shannon Tuttle and Lindsey Jenson and Dylan Dikeman. They snuck out a 1/2 point victory Sunday Nite over the M&M Bar.
On the Wednesday Nite Ladies league, “Family ChiroCare” took a convincing 31.5 point lead to clinch the first half honors. Their team consists of Ione DeSmith, Lisa Kaiser, Kathy Alleman, Cindy Rassbach and Lori Klinger. Good job, ladies.
And finally on the Thursday Nite gals league, Clear Lake Storage edged out Obermueller Trucking – 2 by a slim point to win the second quarter. That team is made up of Carrie Graves, Georgia Leverty, GariAnne Christensen and Orreen Notton. Good Bowling ladies!!
Just a reminder about our Christmas Team Tournament starting next week. Check out the sign-up board this week!!
• 1964 Song of the Day: “Once A Day” – Connie Smith
• 1982 Song of the Day: “Redneck Girl” – The Bellemy Brothers
• 1992 Song of the Day: “I Cross My Heart” – George Strait
• 1962 Song of the Day: “I’ve Been Everywhere” – Hank Snow
• 1954 – WEAU-TV Channel 13 in Eau Claire began broadcasting.
• 1969 – Tiny Tim married Miss Vickie on Johnny Carson’s The Tonight Show.
• 1976 – History’s Oldest Goose, George died. At age 49, he was 24 years older than the average old goose.
• 1994 – A Boston man was arrested after taking two live lobsters from the supermarket and stuffing them down his pants. Police called it shoplifting. Doctors called it a “do-it-yourself vasectomy”.
Quote of the Week:
“Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most, never use it!” – Anonymous
80 Year Old Couple Texting
An elderly couple had just learned how to send text messages on their mobile phones. The wife was a romantic type but the husband was more of a no-nonsense guy.
One afternoon, the wife went out to meet a friend for coffee. She decided to send her husband a romantic text message and she wrote: “If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears……. I love you.”
The husband texted back: “I’m on the toilet. Please advise”.
Religious Rockpile Reader of the Week
Terry Goossens of Glenwood City, Wisconsin.
Have a cute story or joke?
P.O. Box 213
Glenwood City, WI 54013
or you can email: Leaker@cltcomm.net