Senior Farmers Market Voucher are still available! The ADRC of St. Croix County has $25.00 voucher packets available to those that qualify. Call the ADRC at 715-381-4360 to learn more. Please note, these are NOT available for pick up, all correspondence will be done via phone and mail.
Due to COVID-19 our distribution procedures will be different than in previous years. Vouchers will NOT be available for pickup at the ADRC office. A one-page form will be mailed to you. You will also receive a postage paid envelope to return the form to us for your convenience. The form must be completed, signed and returned to our office before we can mail your vouchers.
Eligible seniors can receive $25 in vouchers to be used at any approved Farmers Market vendor in the state of Wisconsin. The vouchers can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables grown in Wisconsin. One $25 voucher packet per household.
To be eligible to receive vouchers you must be:
• A resident of St. Croix County
• 60+ years old (55+ years old if Native American)
• Meet the listed income guidelines:
– For a family size of one: monthly income $1,968 / annual income of $23,606
– For a family size of two: monthly income of $2,658 /annual income of $31,894
– For a family size of three: monthly income of $3,349 / annual income of $40,182
– For each additional household member, add $691 monthly / $8,288 annually