We have a couple of new leaders on the board for the 9-pin tournament.
Dave Hurtgen and Dean Anderson both got 900’s in the singles event. Dave Hurtgen rolled an amazing 935 series and Dean Anderson bowled a 919 series. Hurtgen and Bill Ross also teamed up for doubles and are atop that board with a 1785 series. Great job, fellas!!
On the Thursday Nite Ladies League, Papa’s Bar and Grill wrapped the 3rd quarter honors. Congrats, ladies!!
We had a couple of nice split conversions last week. Jolene Hurtgen made the tricky 6-7-10 split and Jim Ross not only picked up the tough 2-10 split once, he picked it up the second time during the same shift on the Town and Country league.
Birdie with a yellow bill, hopped upon my window sill, cocked a shining eye and says: “What’s that on your nose, Jack…Frost??” Bee Boop!!
This Week’s Momism: “If you want any dessert, you WILL clean up your plate!!!”
• February 20, 1979 – Top Country Song: “Any Which Way But Loose” – Eddie Rabbit
• February 18, 1885 – Mark Twain published his famous novel, “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.”
• February 18, 1953 – Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz signed a contract worth $8 million to continue the “I Love Lucy” show.
• February 18, 1973 – Richard Petty won the Daytona 500.
What Confucius DID NOT SAY
* Man who want pretty nurse, must be patient.
* Lady who goes camping, must be aware of evil intent.
* Man who eat prunes get good run for money.
* Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.
* Man who fish in other man’s well often get crabs.
* A lion will not cheat on wife – but a Tiger Wood!!!
This Week’s Religious Rockpile Reader
Harry and Mary Lou Standaert – Amery, Wisconsin