The Wednesday Nite Ladies Nite finished up their 1st half last week and the Family ChiroCare won the mid-season championship. That team is made up of Sandy Sanders, Robyn Web, Kathy Alleman, Cindy Rassbach, Lori Klinger, and Rachel Rassbach. Congrats, Ladies!!
Just a reminder: New Year’s Day Big Bowl Game is starting at 4:00. We’ll feature a free drink on hometeam touchdown. Dress up in your team apparel. Bring a dish to pass. Come celebrate the new year with a Bowl victory!!
Birdie with a yellow bill, hopped upon my window sill, cocked a shining eye and says: “What do you think this is Mary….Christmas??” Bee Boop!!
This Week’s Momism: “Isn’t it past your bedtime?!?”
You Can’t Fix Stupid
We had sunny skies today, but it will be a different story tonight (a nightly news commercial).
• 1981- Song of the Day- “All Roads Lead to You” – Steve Wariner
• 1820-Missouri enacted legislation taxing bachelors between the ages 21-50, $1.00 per year for being single.
• 1946: The film “It’s a Wonderful Life” premiered in New York City.
• 1965- The TV game show, “The Dating Game” debuted.
This Week’s Religious Rockpile Reader
Jerry Sutliff from Lakewood, Colorado.
This is also a little ditty from Jerry:
Five Rules to Follow for a Happy Life
1. It’s important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time.
2. It’s important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It’s important to have a woman you can trust, and doesn’t lie to you.
4. It’s important to have a woman who is a good lover, and likes to be with you.
5. It’s very, very important that these four women do not know each other…or you could end up dead like me.
Merry Christmas – “Leaker” and Cheryl