FIRE CONSUMES VAN — A service van belonging to SERVPro of Barron, Dunn and Rusk Counties, headquartered in Boyceville, caught fire late Friday morning, May 22 while on a service call at the home of Brian and Nicole Brite, 3137 County Road G in the Town of Glenwood. The Glenwood City Fire Department and Ambulance were dispatched to the scene shortly before 11:30 a.m. that morning. Firefighters, who were on scene for about an half hour, were able to quickly douse the flames. The van was completely destroyed while some siding on the nearby garage was damaged.
—photo by Shawn DeWitt