If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Please enter your email and we will send your username and password to you.
Top 10 List
February 11-15, 2019
1. Brooklyn Caress, Blake Wakeling, and Eliza Voeltz were voted “best restaurant menu designers” in the 8th-grade computer rotation. Students used Microsoft Publisher to design the menus.
2. The Graphic Design class voted for “best candy wrapper design” and the top designers were Logan Bazille, Ethan Hanson, and Cole Logghe! Logan’s top design earned him a $10 Summit 58 gift card!
3. Izzy Draxler: 102% on the last Algebra 2 quiz.
4. Mali Draxler, Lyra Ketola, and Nicholas Hierlmeier for accepting the challenge of auditioning for the Wisconsin State Middle Level Honors Band in April. Good luck.
5. Tressa Peskar, Kaitlin Lee, Annika Bauman, Brendan Booth, and Emma Lamb for going the extra mile taking on difficult solos in preparation for solo and ensemble.
6. Alayna LaValley for her strong work ethic in Study Skills.
7. Hadin DeSmith has done a great job as a TAP student for me in elementary PE. He is a great role model to the kids in class and they really enjoy participating in activities with him.
8. 7 FCCLA chapter members competed at the 2019 FCCLA regional competition hosted Wednesday, February 13th at UW-Stout. Alexis Albrecht competed in Entrepreneurship earning silver. Makayla Sina competed in Fashion Construction earning bronze. Kaitlin Lee and Makiah Schutz competed in Life Event Planning as a team earning bronze. Hanna Strehlo and Delaney Quinn competed in Illustrated Talk as a team earning gold. Leah Magsam competed in Leadership earning gold. Leah, Hanna, Delaney, and Alexis will be advancing to the FCCLA state competition hosted in Wisconsin Dells in April.
9. Kaitlyn Lee finished writing a book she started in my (Ms. Holter’s) room in 8th grade. Over the last year, we edited and revised it together. The publisher Newman Springs has reviewed it and she is signing a contract to have it created, published, and sold in stores across the country. This is very exciting for both of us!
10. Elek Anderson for strong work ethic in 8th Grade art rotation class. His ability to stay focused on the task at hand will ensure much success in all he does!