Colfax Music in the Park starts Thursday, June 14, 7 to 8 p.m. in Tower Park in downtown Colfax. Rain location is the Colfax Fairgrounds building on Railroad Avenue. Bring your lawn chair. There is no charge to attend. Popcorn and root beer floats will be sold at the concerts, with the annual pie sale by the Colfax Municipal Building Restoration Group on August 16.
• June 14: Blue Grass Round Up with Mike and Jayne Otterson
• June 21: Colfax Fair – no music in the park
• June 28: Hickory
• July 5: Rich Schroeder and Jim Pejsa
• July 12: John Loy (the concertina guy)
• July 19: Bronson Bergeson and Papa Bear Norton
• July 26: White Pine Dixieland Ramblers
• August 2: High Cross Celtic music (Acordian, Irish Whistle, Fiddle, Guitar, Uilleann Pipes)
• August 9: The Eau Claire Ukulele Club
• August 16: Jim Herrick and friends
Music in the Park is co-sponsored by the Colfax Woman’s Club, Bremer Bank, Dairy State Bank, Colfax Public Library, Colfax Commercial Club, the Colfax Messenger, and Woods Run. Colfax Tower Park is located on Main Street/Highway 40 next to the Municipal Building, eight miles north of the Hwy 40/US Highway 94 intersection.