Skip to content

Golf Club’s mobile home damaged by fire

The mobile home owned by the Glen Hills Golf Club was damaged by fire early on February 15th.

The home located at 3115 Campground Lane in Springfield Township received some fire, smoke and water damage. Glenwood City Fire Department was called out at 1:40 a.m. and found the fire contained to the underside of the home.

The fire burned some of the skirting and the underside of the unit and up into a clothes dryer. An electric heat tape is suspected as the cause of fire.