Matt McGee put up the 5th “700” series last week. Included in that 700 series was a 268 game. Good bowling, Matt!!
Dylan Dikeman bowled his first ever 700 series on the Sunday Night Mixed League with a 709. Great job, Dylan!!
Jessica Hager rolled a couple 200 games last week with a 225 and 205. Jolene Hurtgen also tipped the 200 mark with a 209, while Ione DeSmith tossed a 203. We’ll look at the Mixed Doubles next week.
Roger Ludtke and Sam Tellijohn both converted the very tough 6-7-10 split last week!!
• 1950 Song of the Day: “I’m Moving On” – Hank Snow
• 1979 Song of the Day: “You Decorated My Life” – Kenny Rogers
• 1982 Song of the Day: “Close Enough to Perfect” – Alabama
• 1974 Song of the Day: “Sleeping Single in a Double Bed” – Barbara Mandrell
• 1977 Song of the Day: “Take This Job and Shove It” – Johnny Paycheck
• 1911 – The Chevrolet Motor Co. was founded in Detroit.
• 1918 – Daylight Savings Time began on March 31, 1918.
• 1952 – Mickey Mantle was ruled unfit for military duty because of a knee defect.
• 1960 – Merle Haggard was paroled from San Quentin prison after serving two years and nine months of a five year sentence.
• 1966 – Ingredients were required to be listed on food packages.
• 1998 – Minnesota elected pro-wrestler Jesse Ventura as its governor.
The Student Who Obtained 0% On An Exam
Each answer is absolutely grammatically correct, and funny too!
Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die?
*His last battle
Q2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
*At the bottom of the page
Q3. River Ravi flows in which state?
Q4. What is the main reason for divorce?
Q5. What is the main reason for failure?
Q6. What can you never eat for breakfast?
*Lunch & dinner
Q7. What looks like half an apple?
*The other half
Q8. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea, what will it become?
Q9. How can a man go eight days without sleeping?
*No problem, he sleeps at night.
Q10. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
*You will never find an elephant that has one hand.
Q11. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have?
*Very large hands
Q12. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
*No time at all, the wall is already built.
Q13. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
*Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.
Rockpile Reader of the Week: Lindsey Krueger of Glenwood City, Wisc.
Have a cute story or joke?
P.O. Box 213
Glenwood City, WI 54013
or you can email: Leaker@cltcomm.net