ATLANTA, GA – Joan Bartz with Thrivent Financial in Glenwood City, WI has received the Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ designation from Atlanta-based Kingdom Advisors, Inc. The Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ is granted to financial professionals who have met high standards in training, integrity, character, and competence as an advisor, leader, and counselor.
Qualified Kingdom Advisors™ are individuals who have demonstrated themselves to be:
• Believers in Jesus Christ – by pledging agreement with the Kingdom Advisors Statement of Faith and providing a personal testimony of accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
• Able to Apply Biblical Wisdom in Counsel – by successfully completing the Kingdom Advisors Core Training, participating in on-going training courses, and committing to incorporate biblical principles in their financial advice.
• Technically Competent – by providing evidence of an approved professional designation (varying by discipline) or having at least 10 years full-time experience in their discipline.
• Ethical and of Integrity – by agreeing to espouse and practice the Kingdom Advisors Code of Ethics, maintain active local church involvement, as well as providing pastoral and client letters of reference.
• Biblical Stewards – by pledging that they practice biblical stewardship in their personal and professional life and giving regularly in proportion to their income.
Ron Blue, president of Kingdom Advisors, describes the individuals who attain this designation as, “trained and committed to be people of character who, from a biblical worldview, serve clients with biblical financial advice on how to best meet the goals God has given them as stewards of the finances entrusted to them.”
To visit the national directory of Qualified Kingdom Advisors or receive more information on the Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ designation, please visit www.KingdomAdvisors.org.