If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
MADISON – Representative John Murtha (R-Baldwin) released the following statement regarding his election to the position of Assembly Republican Caucus Chairman.
“I am honored to be given the confidence and support of my fellow Assembly Republican colleagues. They have trusted me with a great responsibility. I look forward to working with everyone in our caucus to ensure the next Legislative Session is as productive as the last two have been.”
Assembly Republicans elected their Leadership Team for the 2015-2016 Legislative Session. The following members will begin their service to the Assembly and the Republican Caucus in January 2015:
• Assembly Speaker – Rep. Robin Vos (R-Rochester)
• Assembly Speaker Pro Tempore – Rep. Tyler August (R-Lake Geneva)
• Assembly Majority Leader – Rep. Jim Steineke (R-Kaukauna)
• Assembly Assistant Majority Leader – Rep. Dan Knodl (R-Germantown)
• Republican Caucus Chair – Rep. John Murtha (R-Baldwin)
• Republican Caucus Vice-Chair – Rep. Lee Nerison (R-Westby)
• Republican Caucus Secretary – Rep. Jessie Rodriguez (R-Franklin)
• Republican Caucus Sergeant-at-Arms – Rep. Samantha Kerkman (R-Salem)
Representative Murtha was re-elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly on Tuesday, November 4th and will begin his fifth term representing the 29th Assembly District in January 2015.