Doug Standaert experienced another stellar night last week as Standaert came up 2 pins short of that “300” game. After stringing his first 11 strikes he came up just a tad short on his final delivery to have an 8 pin count for the “298” game. Doug also put up another “700” series on the board as this was his fourth of the year.
Todd Petersen, who bowls on the Saturday Nite Mixed League, rolled his high game and series of his career. Todd rolled a 234 game with a 625 series. Good bowling, fellas!!!
Our 9-pin no tap tournament will start in a few weeks, so if you’re interested in securing a spot, sign up early so you can get your favorite day and date. Give us a call (715-565-7300).
Birdie with a yellow bill, hopped upon my window sill, cocked a shining eye and says: “What did you do when you didn’t find any gold…fish??” Bee Boop!!
This Week’s Momism: “Did you wash behind your ears?”
• January 23rd, 1981 – Top Song on the Country Charts: I Love a Rainy Night” – Eddie Rabbit
• January 23rd, 1979 – Super Bowl XIII Results: Pittsburg Steelers 35, Dallas Cowboys 31.
Senior Text Codes – Young people have theirs, now seniors have their own texting codes:
• ATD – At the Doctor’s
• BFF – Best Friend’s Funeral
• BTW – Bring the Wheelchair
• BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
• CBM – Covered by Medicare
• CUATSC – See You at the Senior Center
• DWI – Driving While Incontinent
• FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
• GGPBL – Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
• GHA – Got Heartburn Again
• HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
• LMDO – Laughing My Dentures Out
• LOL – Living on Lipitor
• OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas ****
• TOT – Texting on Toilet
• WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
This Week’s Religious Rockpile Reader
Doug and Deb Berends – Medford, Wis.