Skip to content

Fire damages garage

Glenwood City Firefighters were called out to a garage fire just before midnight on Saturday, September 15th at 439 Maple Street in Glenwood City for a garage fire.

Here a generator in the garage started on fire and burned through a wall of the structure. The home owner, using a garden hose, had the flames in check before the fire department arrived. The firefighters extinguished the remaining fire and checked the building to make sure the fire had not spread.