Glenwood City MS/HS Top 10 List
February 27-March 9, 2017
1. All of the band, choir, and piano students on incredible solo and ensemble performances.
2. Olivia Scalze, Delaney Quinn, Nolan Stodola, and Braxton Schwartz for their extra effort in Geometry on the Algebra review skills.
3. Owen Wagner and Carson Strong for breaking personal records in our weight training program in physical education class. They have shown a strong commitment to improving their overall strength and explosiveness.
4. Carlos Perez-I am really impressed with the level of effort and creativity from Carlos in Entrepreneurship! He has become a leader in class and developed a great business idea to work with this semester! (from Mrs. Hentz)
5. Mali Draxler, Justin Fransen and Marcus Gluege – for PERFECT scores on the Fraction Test in math class!
6. Margarita Mundo – for an excellent job on her “How to Make Slime” speech in Literacy Lab.
7. The junior class for their hard work studying and positive attitude with the ACT testing this past week.
8. Becca Moll and Julie McNamara for stepping up to do the program cover for this year’s commencement ceremony.
9. Outstanding job DECA competitors at State! Special recognition goes out to Tia Carlson and Kaylie Scalze for advancing on! Tia Carlson competed in the Financial Consulting Project and earned 6th Place. She also competed in the Human Resources Management Series Event earning 6th Place! Kaylie Scalze competed in the Wisconsin DECA Gold Chapter Project and also in the Apparel and Accessories Marketing Series Event and earned 5th Place! Tia and Kaylie will both be traveling to compete in Anaheim, California for the DECA International Career Development Conference in late April!
10. A big thank you to Marcus Ullom for working hard as my TAP student for Art and doing the many small jobs in relation to elementary art classes. I couldn’t get everything done without him!