Glenwood City MS/HS
Top 10 List
January 23 – February 3, 2017
1. UW-EC Middle School Honors Band selections – Annika Bauman, Maddie Oehlke, Esther Stauffer, Izzy Draxler, Emma Lamb, and Delanie Fayerweather. Congratulations on a wonderful achievement!
2. Top Middle School Band AIM Assessment Points for 1st Semester – 6th grade – Mali Draxler, Nicholas Hierlmeier, Elek Anderson, 7th grade – Emma Lamb, Henry Draxler, Brendan Booth, 8th Grade – Izzy Draxler, Delanie Fayerweather, Jacob Forrest.
3. Logan Bazille and Kristin Dayton for a great job on their compare and contrast paper followed by a persuasive speech.
4. Alexis Swanepoel for her very impressive Google Slides digital storyboard project in the 8th-grade computer rotation! Her effort and time spent outside of class is very commendable!
5. Trenton McNamara for creating an outstanding mobile related to the book Hatchet.
6. Middle School Spelling Bee Winners: 8th Grade: Annika Bauman & Kinzie Strong, 7th Grade: Owen Swenby & Lindsey Bazille, 6th Grade: Nicholas Hierlmeier & Amalia Draxler.
7. Our overall winner for the 2016-2017 Spelling Bee is Lindsey Bazille!! Lindsey will represent Glenwood City School District on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 (Snow Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2017) at CESA #11 in Turtle Lake. Congratulations Lindsey!
8. Catherine Schurtz for master interpretation of Canterbury Tales in Middle English.
9. Kelsey Magsam for eloquent reading of Canterbury Tales in Middle English.
10. Mariah Voeltz for being an amazing TAPS student first Semester with Kindergarten and 2nd grade Art. She worked very well with the little ones and always seemed to know what both the students and the teacher needed!