Glenwood City MS/HS Academic Achievement Top 10 List
May 9-20, 2016
1. Dan Loring and Jackson Mintz – for an excellent job on the Symmetry Test in Math 8.
2. Jack Kremer – (Entrepreneurship) Judges remarks for Jack’s business plan presentation: “In all the years I have done this for this class-Jack you are the one that has impressed me most! Good luck to you!” ~Judge Nelson. **Excellent job, Jack, on your plan and presentation!
3. The entire Yearbook staff for such a great job on distribution day!
4. Taylor Drinkman, Kaylie Scalze, Tia Carlson, and Abby Kremer for showing great leadership moving our color guard and marching band forward for the upcoming season,
5. The following students on their 7th grade Genius Hour projects: Logan Bazille- homemade working guitar, Henry Walin- Bullying, and Delanie Fayerweather- Presidential Race.
6. Aiden Voeltz and Ally Motz for their Genius Hour research paper being very well written.
7. Makayla O’Brien and Kaylie Scalze-Outstanding effort on the final project for Marketing! You both help set the standards high for class time use, work ethic and final product!
8. Trevor Larson for great literature discussion!
9. To Kole Smith for keeping us laughing in the TSC. -Ms. Sperl
10. Jason Radunz, Cody Keeley, Stevie Olson and Kaylie Krueger for helping out the night of the All-School Art Show.