Glenwood City MS/HS Academic Achievement Top 10 List
February 23-March 6, 2015
1. Owen Anderson: In each business class that Owen has taken he has proven himself to be a very hard worker with an exceptional attitude. It is a pleasure to have Owen in class.
2. Sam Melendrez for working very hard on his Solo Ensemble music. He has an amazing voice!
3. Nicole Peabody for thorough information on research topic.
4. Nicole Peabody for her willingness to be an un-official TAP student and assist the teacher.
5. Melina Schultz – Excellence in Geometry: 102% on Similarity Test.
6. Marcus Hurtgen for his willingness to clean the shop, help the teacher and for his all around good nature!
7. Spencer Peterson for working hard on research notes.
8. Olivia Scalze for going above and beyond for her 1-point perspective hallway drawing.
9. Jordana Shervington – for her great attitude and perseverance! After breaking both an arm and leg, Jordana missed only one day before returning to school and has done a great job keeping up with her work!
10. Ludwig Canonge for being a great role-model in art classes and Art Club with his amazing artistic talents. He is always willing to help others and is very humble about his incredible gift!