Glenwood City MS/HS Academic Achievement Top 10 List
(15 total for the two combined weeks!)
December 15-23, 2014
1. Ashley Holmquist for being a great leader in the Animal Science classroom! She has been very helpful throughout the dissection project.
2. Maddie Wagner and Jake Logghe for having a perfect Spanish test! This included both writing and listening comprehension parts.
3. Lane O’Meara for volunteering to run the sound for the K-2 Holiday program.
4. Claira White for doing a good job reading a part in Caesar.
5. Andrew Bauman for excellent effort and dedication in preparing for the DECA competition!
6. Courtlyn Wilson for taking the responsibility to communicate with the office when there was no substitute teacher present for her first hour class; Courtlyn was also instrumental in getting the class started and going in the right direction in the absence of a substitute.
7. Mitchell Fallos is an outstanding contributor in High School Choir, and also, he is just a great human being.
8. Alexys Curvello for the top score on the Math 8 unit test!
9. Jacob Traynor for talent in impromptu speaking.
10. Brett Bazille for staying after school on Thursday evenings to finish editing Topper Times.
11. AJ Blomberg for assisting Mr. Wannemacher with the CO2 car competition.
12. Tyler Doornink for his willingness to take on miscellaneous shop projects for the school staff.
13. Nicole Peabody for her willingness to assist “beginning welding students” with their weld practicals.
14. Erin Drinkman & Karyssa Lieffring for mentoring another student in School-to-Work class.
15. Mitch Weyer & Derek Seim for helping out Mr. Wannemacher with various projects.