Glenwood City MS/HS Academic Achievement Top 10 List
December 1-5, 2014
1. Megan Samens for raising $220.00 dollars for her Senior Project on Epilepsy by selling wristbands to support Epilepsy Awareness. She also organized students and staff to wear purple to show their support.
2. Rachel Klatt for working hard to improve her understanding of Huck Finn and asking significant and relevant questions in class.
3. Yasmin Leandro-Mendez, Jalissa Hager, and Annika Bauman — for amazing effort and achievement in the spelling part of their writing block class.
4. Courtlyn Wilson for leadership in the TSC and showing great improvement in her first quarter grades.
5. Morgan Lee – for excellent improvement on her math skills during middle school, for asking great questions and for helping others understand concepts.
6. Maya Petersen and Morgan Kadinger for preparing their parts for the concert so well.
7. David Hoffman for taking a leadership role in Animal Science dissecting fetal pigs.
8. Troy Hall for always contributing to the discussion in Sociology in a positive way. His efforts to discuss and see a larger picture are commendable.
9. MaKayla O’Brien, Spencer Oehlke, Melina Schultz, Matthew Bauman, and Andi Jo Britton for achieving a perfect score (or better!) on the recent Political Spectrum Exam in Civics in American History.
10. Danielle Nelson for showing phenomenal work ethic in the agriculture classroom!