Glenwood City MS/HS Academic Achievement Top 10 List
November 17-21, 2014
1. The Shell Lake Arts Center Middle School Honors Band members – Annika Bauman, Maddie Oehlke, Mae Buttles, Nicholas Melendrez, Maggie Wallin, Tressa Peskar, Riley Berends, Allexis Rassbach,
2. Mitch Weyer: He has shown excellence in the Ag. room and has constructed a brilliant idea for a new business that he could implement upon graduation!
3. Riley Berends – for great participation in Math 8 and for earning 100% on the recent quiz.
4. Tia Carlson: for extra effort and excellence in Algebra 2, which resulted in 99% on the last test.
5. Tyler Owen for mastering Shakespeare.
6. Jacob Hierlmeier: for earning 48/48 on his Spanish Essays. Great grammar, ideas, and vocabulary words!
7. Jake Voeltz, Katherine Vang, Ludwig Canonge and Tyler Doornink for creating artwork in conjunction with the Echo’s Creative Writing Newspaper. Great job!
8. The Top MS State Poster Projects – 3rd hour: Cordell Schultz, Nicholas Melendrez, Emily Bethell, Nyah Anderson. 7th hour: Connor Olson, Aiden Voeltz, Mae Buttles, Tom Rosenow. They received 100% and were voted on by classmates as the best.
9. Quentin Rogers: for conscientious work and great effort in his Integrated 2 math class.
10. The FCCLA students that were part of the after-school pie baking/volunteerism for their community service project- Andi Jo Britton, Allison Curvello, Alyssa Jones, Savanah Kessler, Marne Lewis, Kelsey Magsam, Catherine Schurtz, Megan Speiser, Taylor Mortel, Bridgitte Weyer, Christine Sina, and Mikayla Roberts.