If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Please enter your email and we will send your username and password to you.
This year’s Pierce County Fair is August 7th – 10th. Entry day for all non-animal exhibits is Wednesday the 6th with judging beginning on Thursday the 7th. So whether you bake, sew, build, grow or train, entering an exhibit at a county fair is an exciting process.
In 2013, over $15,000 was awarded in cash premiums to Pierce County youth and adults who entered their masterpiece for display. There are 16 different open class departments with classes ranging from Little Dairyman to Charolais bull calves, Little Shepherd to Pekin ducks, alfalfa to roses, oil painting to ceramics, nature photography to cakes, breads to quilts and don’t forget the homemade wines. To enter your favorite exhibit in the Pierce County’s Open Class competition, fill out the entry blank found in the Pierce County Fairbook on page 11 and submit your entry by 4:30 p.m. to the Fair Office in the Seyforth Building on the fairgrounds in Ellsworth or postmarked by the June 20th deadline.
As in previous years, St. Croix, Dunn and Pepin County residents are eligible to exhibit in the Open Class Division at the 2014 Pierce County Fair. If any resident from our neighboring counties have questions, please feel free to contact the Fair Office at 715-273-6874 or Fair Coordinator, Ann Webb at email@example.com.
Thank you to the county businesses that are assisting the Fair Office as a fair book pickup location. Fairbooks will be available at these locations by Thursday, May 1st:
• Ellsworth: Fair Office, BMO Harris Bank, Senior Citizen Center, Bank Mutual and Ellsworth Public Library
• Elmwood: Citizens State Bank and Elmwood Public Library
• Hager City: Hiawatha National Bank
• Maiden Rock: Hiawatha National Bank
• Plum City: Senior Citizens Center, First Bank of Baldwin and Plum City Public Library
• Prescott: Sr. Nutrition Center at Water Tower Apt., BMO Harris Bank and Prescott Library
• River Falls: Senior Citizens Center, First National Bank of River Falls, BMO Harris Bank and River Falls Public Library
• Spring Valley: Senior Citizens Center, Spring Valley Drug, First Bank of Baldwin, Westconsin Credit Union and Spring Valley Public Library
• Durand: Courier Wedge
For additional Fair related information, visit the Pierce County Fair web site at www.co.pierce.wi.us/fair/fair_mail.php or contact our office at 715-273-6874. Come to the Fair with your exhibit and put yourself in the center of the attraction. “Where Farm Meets Fun – Pierce County Fair” August 7th – 10th. Like us on Facebook at “Pierce County Fair and Fairgrounds (WI)”.