If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Hunters, you can help fill St. Croix County Food Pantries this Fall by taking 5 simple steps:
1. Legally harvest a deer.
2. Field dress the deer.
3. Register the deer at a Wisconsin DNR registration station
4. Drop off at an approved site by February 1st, 2014, in St Croix County:
• Deer’s Food Locker, 210 Main St N, Deer Park, WI 715-269-5118
• Glenwood City Food Lockers, 424 First St, Glenwood, WI 715-265-4833
• Kessler Processing, 1181 Hwy 128, Glenwood City, WI 715-265-4248
• Powers Wildgame Processing, 2040 Hwy 65, New Richmond, WI 715-246-4209
5. Sign the processors’ log sheet to verify the donation. The entire deer must be donated to receive the processing costs for free. The head and antlers may be removed for mounting.
The donated deer will be processed at the USDA approved sites, ground into venison packages and distributed to food pantries. Processing costs are covered by the Wildlife Damage & Abetment Funds.
Good Luck Hunters, we hope for a successful season for you and our local food pantries!