Doug Standaert makes the “ink” again this week as “Wado” bowled his sixth “700” series this year. Amazingly, this was his third week in a row that he rolled a “700”.
Standaert put up a nice 728 series Tuesday night on the Hometown League. Doug sports a 213 average on the Hometown league and a fantastic 222 average on the Saturday Nite Mixed league.
Some nice games were thrown last week: Doug Standaert, 266; Brent Standaert, 258; Brian Cassellius, 248; Tony Cuturia, 246; Brian Casey, 237; Jim Ross, 234; Bob Obermueller, 237; Dennis Berends, 236; Lori Klinger, 224, 210; Sam Tellijohn, 211; Lisa Logghe, 208; Mary Anderson, 208.
Dennis Berends, who bowls on the Sat. Nite Mixed league, bowled a 236 game and a 696 series!! Congrats to all the fine “Keglers.”
Also, there were a few nice split conversions last week. Jessica Hager 3-6-4-7, Bob Obermueller 3-4-6-7, Dennis Berends 6-7-10 and Lori Klinger 4-7-9.
Also…come join the fun at Leaker’s Place on Saturday, February 9th at 8 p.m. with The Weekenders!
Birdie with a yellow bill, hopped upon my window sill, cocked a shining eye and says: “What would you do after you ate the banana…split??” Bee Boop!!
This Week’s Momism: “Don’t you look at me like that!!”
Back When – February 4
• 1961 – Song of the week: “North To Alaska” – Johnny Horton
• 1962 – The first U.S. Helicopter was shot down in Vietnam.
• 2004 – Facebook launched
Socially Unacceptable Humor
* A wife says to her husband, “You’re always pushing me around and talking behind my back.” He says, “What do you expect? You’re in a wheelchair.”
* The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So, I went back to the thrift shop to get all of her clothes back.
* A buddy of mine has just told me he’s getting “real” friendly with his girlfriend and her twin. I said, “How can you tell them apart?” He said, “Her brother’s got a mustache.”
This Week’s Religious Rockpile Reader
Deb and Paul Dellemann of Mishicot, Wisconsin