Is your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight and get fit? Are you ready to get serious about getting slim and healthy? Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is? Have I got a challenge for you!!
If you are anything like millions of other Americans you start off with great intensions and slowly get sidetracked. That’s why having a really strong incentive is so important! What bigger incentive than money? When you are the weekly winner or the contest winner you will win CASH! But get lazy and you pay towards the jackpot $1 per pound you gain. That will keep you motivated! This competition is all individual so you don’t have to depend on anyone else, but you also have to kick your own butt to get moving! Get pre-registered today call or text Alissa at 715-641-0168. You can download the agreement and registration form at http://www.sunshinecommunityfitnesscenter.com/upcoming-events.php or come in and pick one up.
First Weigh-in is January 29th and Final is April 9th.
1. Open to the public, you don’t have to be a member. There is a nonrefundable registration fee is $15. If you would like to join Sunshine Fitness the $15 can be also used towards your 1st month membership fee (for new members only).
2. If the participant gains weight from last recorded weight, they pay $1 per pound, to be added to the Prize Jackpot. There is no charge for less than one pound.
3. Each participant is allowed one absence. Additional absences (for any reason) will be charged $5 for each absence, to be added to the Prize Jackpot
4. The WLC will run for 10 weeks. Weigh-ins will take place on Tuesdays at 6:15PM SHARP with weekly prizes awarded the following week.
5. Payout is as follows:
• 30% paid to the person who loses the biggest percentage of their weight. You also get the penalty payments!
• 30% paid to the person who loses the 2nd biggest percentage of their weight
• 30% paid out for weekly cash prize.
• 10% to the person who does the weigh-ins
6. The biggest weight loser is determined by the person who loses the biggest percentage of body weight. All winners will be announced at final celebration meeting.