submitted by reporter, Nathan Corr
The Hay River Helpers November Meeting was started with games. Then the meeting was called to order, attendance was taken, and pledges were said. Each of the officers read their reports and then old and new business was discussed.
Old business such as dues, enrollment, and fall party were discussed. New business like Christmas party/December meeting were discussed. Some of the things that were talked about are a service project that could be done and a finger food potluck. The December meeting will be held on Monday the 8th at 6:30 in the TCE cafeteria.
The November meeting was also the awards meeting. Awards were handed out as follows:
• Cloverbud awards to: Alex Obermueller, Oliver Hoff, Gracie Casper, Cendall Kurr, Calista Kurr, Makayla Nelson, and Treylin Thorson.
• Plaques to: Cadence Kurr and Ella Holden.
• Discs/Record Book Completion to: Robbie Thorson – Vet Science, Corey Klatt – Legos, Jerod Nelson – Legos, Sam Retz – Beef, Jordan Nelson – Photography, Rian Corr – Leather Craft, Nathan Corr – Woodworking, Connor Larson – Farm Models, Brayden Miller – Models, Kaylee Hessler – Photography, Ella Holden – Cake Decorating, and Cadence Kurr – Drawing and Painting.
• Plaques to: Cadence Kurr and Ella Holden
• Jr. Pin to: Jacob Nelson
• Junior Achievement Award to: Connor Larson
• Honor Certificate to: Corey Klatt-Photography
• Explorer Award to: Jacob Nelson