Volunteers are needed to help share their excitement about READING!! Here are some of the ways you can help:
• Come and read your favorite picture book to a classroom.
• Share about yourself as a reader, what kind of books or magazines you like to read. Bring some books or magazines with you to show to kids.
• Read poetry to a class.
• Come and listen to kids read to you.
• Come to our Assembly on Monday, February 25th at 9:00 a.m. We will be celebrating reading and juggling. Dan Kirk, juggler and comedian, will join us to entertain and kick off Reading Week.
• Rolls & Reading: Bring in your child, grandchild, or neighbor to school at 8:15 a.m. on Thursday morning (Feb. 28th) and spend some time reading with them while you both enjoy a cinnamon roll.
If you are interested in helping, please contact your child’s classroom teacher or Holly Sweeney at Tiffany Creek Elementary in Boyceville and leave her a message. She will get back to you as soon as possible to set something up. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-643-4331.