BALDWIN, WI — WESTconsin Credit Union is hosting an educational Identify Theft and Fraud Lunch-N-Learn is being offered to the public on Tuesday, March 20 with lunch provided by Subway beginning at 11:00 a.m. with the seminar beginning at 11:30a.m. at the Baldwin Municipal Building, 400 Cedar Street. There will be a special guest speaker from the Baldwin Police Department.
The presenters will provide information about the following topics –
• How identity thieves get your personal information
• How to minimize your risk of ID theft – on-line and off-line
• When and where not to give your Social Security number
• Warnings signs that you may be a victim
• What to do if you are a victim
Seating is limited—register early! There is no cost to attend, and you do not need to be a WESTconsin Credit Union member. Those interested in reserving a seat can do so by visiting the Events Calendar at westconsincu.org, or calling (715) 684-3333.